Recent Posts

   NEWS SPORTS |  MUSICS  |  TECHNOLOGY|  EDUCATION |  LIFESTYLES

[WATCH VIDEO] : ‘I’M SHORT, BUT MY POCKET TALL’ – DWARF CLAIMS HE IS RICHER THAN DANGOTE, SHOWS OFF EXPENSIVE JEWELERIES

In a video going viral on social media, a dwarf has been spotted bragging and showing off his jewelries while claiming to be richer than the richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote.
The dwarf who is said to come from Ghana can be seen displaying his expensive items. He told a friend who was making the video:
“I’m a young rich nigga. My chain, 2 Million US Dollars, My ring, 3 Million US Dollars, my watch, 7 Million US Dollars. It’s a mansion money I’m using to buy my dressing. No be small boy’s watch. Young Young rich n#gg@. I’m short, but my pocket tall. We be star, we be star boy. I get money pass Dangote. We dey vibe. Don’t use me to compare Dangote because I get money pass Dangote.”

Check out the video below:


Do you think this is possible? Please share your thoughts on this with us in the comment section.

Post a Comment

0 Comments