Recent Posts

   NEWS SPORTS |  MUSICS  |  TECHNOLOGY|  EDUCATION |  LIFESTYLES

HEARTLESS!! Lady Kills Her Step-Grandson So As To Punish Her Step-Daughter

One Grace Jacob Maisamari has been arrested for killing her 4-year-old step-grandson, Rise Micah, in Nasarawa state.
According to SunNews, on June 27, 2019, the suspect tied Micah up and threw him into a well, over the hatred she has for her stepdaughter, Miracle Micah, who is Ritse’s mother.
Grace got married to Miracle’s dad, Kapechi Micah, in 2004 after the death of her mother. However, ever since the marriage was contracted, Grace and Miracle have always had disagreements.
“I decided to kill the innocent boy due to the attitude of his mother. I don’t know what came over me but the mother of this boy is the major problem in my marriage. .
She has stolen my joy since I got married to her father, it has been from one problem to another,” she lamented after her arrest.

Post a Comment

0 Comments